SPGS's holistic approach ensures that your facility's electrical system outages and equipment failures will be reduced. Every customer using our services can and will save money from electrical system outages and equipment failures by utilizing our solutions.
SPGS Doesn’t Just Follow the Standards; We Wrote Them
As the #1 installer for ITT years ago, we wrote the standards for installation and testing of the digital switch. That experience, combined with decades of electrical contractor work, provides the background and know-how for diagnosing electrical issues that cost businesses millions of dollars each year.
- In business since 1982
- Licensed electrical contractor
- Member of INARTE (master engineer with radar and microwave endorsements)
- Assessments performed by subject matter experts (SMEs), not general electricians
- Worked for Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, CenturyLink, US Navy, US Air Force
- Worked in hospitals, schools, commercial, industrial, and colleges
- On grounding committee for US Cellular
- Wrote grounding standards for Alltel, NITCO, ETC, Agria-Valley
- Provides maintenance contracts and telephone consolation